Wednesday, 24 October 2012

REVIEW of the natural collection duo eyeshadow




hey guys I am going to review  the natural collection duo eyeshadow.The two colours are called mink/sable the mink looks like creme a very snow white winter natural shadow.The sable looks very natural brown and lovely.The mink one is very lovely white I love this one its not really creme its more white but I still love it.The sable is not how it looks its really powder pink with a bit of brown but not much the sable is not for me.The photo of the sable  looks  brown its really powder pink.You can buy this in boots for £1.99. I would not really recommend these shadows on your lids they are not really bright and for me I dont like these but they look really great but are not.Please leave comments and tell me if you like these shadows or you think the same I love hearing other peoples answers. Destiny xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment